Our Membership Is Open To:
- All elected and appointed County Coroners and appointed Medical Examiners and their deputies.
- Officers and members of organizations where there is significant interaction with NYSACCME.
- Persons who have significantly advanced the causes of forensic sciences.
- Sworn law enforcement officers involved in death investigations, and official investigators for Medical Examiners.
- Retired/Emeritus (former members, no longer in office due to retirement).
The Association has a Board of Directors and Officers who serve a two year term of office. This Board makes the day to day decisions for the Association. Assisting the Board are numerous committees comprised of members of NYSACCME which covers the following areas: Education, Family Practice & A.M.A., Ethics, Criminal Justice & Health Dept., Coroners & Medical Examiners Policy & Standards, Certification*, Legislative & Executive, Sunshine Fund, Membership, Finance, By-laws & Election, Spring & Fall Conferences, Public Relations, and Personnel.
To submit by mail, please download the Membership Application form and mail it along with your dues to the following address:
6179 Middle Road
Munnsville, NY 12409
Yearly membership dues are made payable to NYSACCME.
Please read President Scott Schmidt’s open letter to Members and Applicants.
Members by County Map
Coroners, Death Investigators, Medical Examiners
Out of State Members
Dr. Deborah Johnson, Forensic Pathologist
Dr. Richard Callery, Medical Examiner, Retired
Hal Brown, Deputy Director, Medical Examiners Office, Retired